Home » , , , , » Bersih 3.0 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah

Bersih 3.0 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah

Written By Unknown on Saturday 28 April 2012 | 23:10

You people may not believe this, but I was there for a wrong reason. I was meeting a friend over a soto campur at a restaurant in Kg. Air.



I wasn’t aware of any public gathering as I just back from spending the whole weekdays in Keningau.

And as my friend and I were about to finish the meal, soon we began to aware the audible chantings, shouting and aware that the passerby seems rushing toward a particular direction. Darn we follow the herd, and so they are.

Several hundreds of Bersih 3.0 participants, many policemen and equally many onlookers.

Ok, it is quite happening in otherwise a dull saturday in KK. “First happening of any kind” says a sexy filipino woman standing next to me.

I maybe was there unintentionally, but I SUPPORT their cause. Toward a fair election, Sabahans!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Babad Views

Babad Editor

Popular Posts

 
Babad Support Sites : Kadayan Chronicles | Kadayan Chronicle | Babad Kadayan
Copyright © 2013. Babad Kadayan - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Kadayan Chronicles Published by Babad Kadayan
Proudly powered by Blogger