Home » » The Most Prolific Kadayan Writer!

The Most Prolific Kadayan Writer!

Written By Unknown on Sunday 25 November 2007 | 12:18

Written by KaaWai ^TaNaH^


The Most Prolific Kadayan Writer!

I was just finished uploading (publishing) article about ItsUrDay in about an hour or so. Suddenly a friend of mine, a KadayanUniverse.Com supporter rang up and hinted that I missed something, another prolific Kadayan writer, Amde Sidik.




Opps, yes, I forgot. Except for his own writing in Amde's Column, KadayanUniverse.Com never promotes his other writings, as far as I can remember.

And I agree, he is way too prolific to ignored, one way or the other. He maybe not very active in KadayanUniverse lately (I was informed that he is performing Hajj at present - Nov / 2007), but this guy really loves writing. With due respect, it isn't about competing each other, not with other KadayanUniverse writers,but he really takes writing as a serious matter with lots of articles in newspaper, websites, and three books so far.







I then rushed to my ever standby PC (Well, here at home my PC akin to refrigerator; it stay ON 24 hours a day 7 days a week). I launched Firefox and and google the keywords "amde sidik". I easily traced not less than 3 blogs that associated with him, with the favorite subjects mostly on social critics. Undoubtely active isn't it?

a-sidik.blogspot.com

amsidik.blogspot.com

amdesidikjournal.blogspot.com

KadayanUniverse Management Team
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Babad Views

Babad Editor

Popular Posts

 
Babad Support Sites : Kadayan Chronicles | Kadayan Chronicle | Babad Kadayan
Copyright © 2013. Babad Kadayan - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Kadayan Chronicles Published by Babad Kadayan
Proudly powered by Blogger