Home » » Hj Ahmad Hj Bujang

Hj Ahmad Hj Bujang

Written By Unknown on Friday 7 March 2008 | 23:04

Written by Kadayan Monitor

BN this time around is introducing new face Hj Ahmad Hj Bujang Sindumin born Kadayan.

The first time some one from the South most part of Sabah known as Sindumin were chosen.

Sindumin a little town of Sabah bordering with neighbour Sarawak, side by side with small kampong called Merapok.

There is no different between Sabahans and Sarawakians here, most of them speak the same language, that is Kadayan.

For my purpose I called language here, but for academicians they may call dialect .

I cannot say much about Hj Ahmad not as much as I knew about Hj Ramlee Dua.

Anyhow as far as I am concerned he too connected to me by family root.

It is his cousins I knew more closely, and they are may of them in Sindumin and Pantai areas.

Hj Ahmad I knew of briefly, he attended his (Junior) Secondary School in Keningau, in those days any better performed students were sent to Keningau.

Keningau was the regional center for education administration for the interior of the Sabah.

Like most Sipitang earlier graduates they were many from Keningau (SMK ) landed in Sabah College in order to complete their either fifth or sixth form.

Hj Ahmad did his Diploma in Agriculture at University Pertanian Malaysia, and later proceeded to do his undergraduate at University of Los Banos in Philippines.

Hj Ahmad has worked both in public and private sector as well as being a self employed – my likable personality for independence. I therefore consider a person of this kind would survive without handout.

My only slight concerned, Hj Ahmad is not physically hundred percent fit person, having undergone surgical heart treatment (not sure the name of surgery), nevertheless my pray for him that this straining activities wouldn't in anyway destruct him from performing his duties should he become YB by the 8th of March.

My personal way of describing him is, he has soft or even milder characters obviously not aggressive as Khairy Jamaluddin's type.

I think he is good listener.

Well, the test of him and for him would be more to come.

Good Luck Tuan Haji!

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Babad Views

Babad Editor

Popular Posts

 
Babad Support Sites : Kadayan Chronicles | Kadayan Chronicle | Babad Kadayan
Copyright © 2013. Babad Kadayan - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Kadayan Chronicles Published by Babad Kadayan
Proudly powered by Blogger