Home » » Dong Ziong & Gapena; 2 x 5

Dong Ziong & Gapena; 2 x 5

Written By Unknown on Thursday 25 September 2008 | 15:42

(pokkam.blogspot.com) If Dong Ziong can do it. So does Gapena. Congratulations!

We Malaysian can now take pride with our ability to ape and mind you, progressing quite well in this area so it seems. Almost at par with other countries whose citizens are very good in blackmailing their governments into submission.

Sometimes, I almost felt sorry with our government. When did it became so weak and meek to the extent any fancy named NGOs and the likes can virtually poke, threaten and blackmail them according to their whims and fancies. Oh, I forgot. Not only NGOs and the likes but kumpulan haram also not ketinggalan.

Ah well, for all I care revert to the old policy if that is what they really wanted. I did completed my primary and secondary education with the two subjects taught in Bahasa Melayu/Bahasa Malaysia but my English didn't suffer that much. I think.

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Babad Views

Babad Editor

Popular Posts

 
Babad Support Sites : Kadayan Chronicles | Kadayan Chronicle | Babad Kadayan
Copyright © 2013. Babad Kadayan - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Kadayan Chronicles Published by Babad Kadayan
Proudly powered by Blogger